Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which VPS would you select?  (Read 3595 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Which VPS would you select?
« on: December 08, 2017, 03:11:35 AM »
Which VPS (hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com) would you select if term of hosting a big forum with? 

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS would you select?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 05:27:04 AM »
Hostwinds.com pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.
Highly recommend them!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 03:55:10 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I am very pleased with service from Hostwinds.com. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 08:26:23 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com, their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

sammycloud

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 04:11:27 AM »

Hi,
Try VPS Hosting from server basket. I am using Cheap VPS Hosting right now without any error. The price is very low compared with other VPS host providers. The technical support is also very good and they are providing 24/7 hours support.
On my opinion Host winds and a2hosting are also providing a best VPS hosting plans but the price is the little bit higher compared with server basket, Host Gator, Blue host and some other. One of my friends is said the technical support is good.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 05:45:54 AM »
Well, hostwinds.com service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes).
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.