Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Low cost VPS deal from a solid provider ...  (Read 2906 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Low cost VPS deal from a solid provider ...
« on: December 08, 2017, 08:37:21 AM »
Hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are good for hosting a big forum and I wonder which one is better to sign up with?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS deal from a solid provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 05:26:32 AM »
Have to rely on hostingsource.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 07:25:02 AM »
You can rely on hostingsource.com web hosting services. So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys.
There is nothing that counts more than decent support, they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 05:45:04 AM »
Overall, very pleased with Libertyvps.net and their NL vps hosting services. Get  30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.