Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right server to buy  (Read 3447 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Right server to buy
« on: December 22, 2017, 09:06:38 AM »
Which server is better to sign up with comparing deals from hostround.com and hostingsource.com?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Right server to buy
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 07:18:03 AM »
Take a look at viux.com dedicated hosting plans.

I have been working hard these days on my website, so often have to upload and rest of stuff related to database, emails, etc.
These guys tolerate my things and some times I think I am asking so many things though paying very few bucks.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 01:55:48 AM »
I want to say that both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and hostround.com - are solid and reliable and they are able to satisfy all your needs. Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 05:50:55 AM »
Pretty good servers offered by okayservers.com team. Their Uptime is great, you will be pleased.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 08:57:14 AM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com
The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable  services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 05:40:19 AM »
==> give vote for hostingsource.com servers.

Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line.
Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 07:13:57 AM »
I have a very good experience with centohost.com - they offer nice dedicated servers at good rates.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.