Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need a cheap VPS account  (Read 3463 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Need a cheap VPS account
« on: December 29, 2017, 02:25:30 AM »
I need a cheap VPS account to host a forum with and there are two providers in my mind - HostWinds.com and QHoster.com.
So which way is better to follow?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Need a cheap VPS account
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 06:15:17 AM »
I'd like to say that QHoster.com will serve your demands and pass on the savings.  Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 07:48:23 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, they have Phenomenal Customer Service which is helpful around the clock.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:15 AM »
Hostwinds is a great host that I would recommend. Use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 05:22:08 AM »
Well, my experience with QHoster.com have been nothing but superb.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 07:17:30 AM »
IMHO, QHoster.com really have been exceptional. Support is always fast and knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for more.
They have a great infrastructure with very fast web server (an amazing value!) and fast bandwidth providers.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 09:42:38 AM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and kvchosting.net are worthwhile.
Those who are hunting for the best Web Host and cost-effective pricing, I highly recommend these companies. Aside from it's high-speed servers and 24 / 7 friendly and very accommodating technical support personnel, they are very reliable.