Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Windows Server  (Read 6370 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Windows Server
« on: December 30, 2014, 05:10:38 AM »
I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that Aspnix.com supports these features within their dedicated hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: Windows Server
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 06:45:31 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Aspnix.com plans are suitable option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 03:41:20 AM »
Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. So I decided to get a dedicated server with Aspnix.com after reading positive reviews, they transferred all my accounts with no problems and the tech support guys have been extremely patient with me.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 06:40:00 AM »
 I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 03:17:15 AM »
Try to check out hostingsource.com windows servers - they are offering special: double ram, storage and bandwidth.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 02:58:49 AM »
I've tried a few hosting companies but aspnix.com beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 07:38:29 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 02:37:54 PM »
4goodhosting.com is a reliable option you can use. They offer reasonable pricing Windows hosting. I've had a lot of great experience using them. My sites has been hosted with them without any issues. Everything was excellent. Servers are very fast and stable and I haven't seen any downtime. Go ahead and give a try.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 07:04:59 AM »
Thanks for your replies. Now I see that Aspnix.com is really best hosting provider. They are time-tested and reputable company.