Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: EU VPS Hosting  (Read 5650 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
EU VPS Hosting
« on: December 30, 2014, 06:13:01 AM »
 I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located offshore vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found the host called warez-host.com - 99.9% network uptime. They are offering suitable services and attractive 15% discount with coupon XWH15V.
What host is better from your points? Why?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: EU VPS Hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 03:58:24 AM »
 I have noticed Zeropid.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 05:52:59 AM »
==> Vpsnine.com will suit you down to the ground. They are super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support. Try the code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 03:57:28 AM »
As I see Zeropid.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 03:22:31 AM »
I have a Basic VPS at Aspnix.com Hosting I use for most of my web development customers, and the server has not had any appreciable downtime since I signed up eight months ago.
Support: Never seen better customer support. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 03:43:49 AM »
 If you are in search of reliable cheap hosting provider check for offers from 7Host.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 04:22:13 AM »
Now I see that Zeropid.com is really quality and trustworthy hosting provider with affordable deals, featured plans and responsive support.