Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

EU VPS Hosting

(1/2) > >>

Fievez:
 I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located offshore vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found the host called warez-host.com - 99.9% network uptime. They are offering suitable services and attractive 15% discount with coupon XWH15V.
What host is better from your points? Why?

Zoltan:
 I have noticed Zeropid.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

RecStock:
==> Vpsnine.com will suit you down to the ground. They are super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support. Try the code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

DonAway:
As I see Zeropid.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

MarcoXX:
I have a Basic VPS at Aspnix.com Hosting I use for most of my web development customers, and the server has not had any appreciable downtime since I signed up eight months ago.
Support: Never seen better customer support. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version