Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS deal to sign up with  (Read 2866 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS deal to sign up with
« on: January 19, 2018, 08:30:22 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostwinds.com provide attractive VPS deals which are good for hosting a website with and I wonder which way is better to follow?     

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 07:12:29 AM »
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. I will stay with Hostwinds.com for years I think!
Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 08:31:31 AM »
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com can be suitable for your needs.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 05:07:44 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with viux.com cloud vps host. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.
Their updates all their software on a regular basis so fantastico is usually up-to-date, and their security is as good as it gets.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!