Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: stable shared hosting  (Read 7639 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
stable shared hosting
« on: January 09, 2015, 04:48:09 AM »
 Recently I have reviewed many web hosts and finally found the one that offers attractive shared hosting - jnhosting.com what do you know about this web hosts? How is their uptime and speed?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: stable shared hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 05:50:30 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

I know that qualityhostonline.com is a good option to get shared hosting accounts.
Please use Promo Code “50-Off” to get 50% OFF your first invoice. I would recommend their services for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 04:50:26 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I know jnhosting.com as quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 08:21:02 AM »
iFastNet.com is good enough to have a deal with.
Servers are stable and plans are full-featured plus they provide a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts.
Prices are affordable.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 03:17:58 AM »
All I can say Hostforweb.com offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
Using the code WINTER, you will get 30% off the price. My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 03:43:28 AM »
Take a look at Jumpline.com shared hosting deals.
They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving. The only thing I would change is to make the interface more user friendly when editing my Web sites.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 05:11:50 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say uapeer.eu is offering cheap stable hosting plans. They are providing featured solutions, enterprise hardware and solid network.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 05:24:06 AM »
As I know jnhosting.com is a perfect place for obtaining hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 08:28:03 AM »
Stable shared hosting is available from ifastnet.com and whitesystem.net.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 10:14:01 AM »
Have a look at shared hosting from keenweb.co.uk and whitesystem.net.
Their plans have a lot of useful resources and their uptime is high.
Prices are affordable.
Support is active for 24 hours.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 11:08:42 AM »
Use iFastNet.com services.
They have plans which are full-featured and their uptime is high.
SSD technology is in their plans too and there is a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 03:53:12 AM »
 Now I am sure in reliability of jnhosting.com services. They have powerful solutions, helpful staff and attractive deals. Thanks for your replies.