Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Good reseller/white label solution ?  (Read 5940 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Good reseller/white label solution ?
« on: January 19, 2015, 03:30:44 AM »
Hello all,

I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways.
I've done a search and found glowhost.com reseller deals. What can you say about them? are they reliable?

Thanks all!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Good reseller/white label solution ?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 03:32:01 AM »
I looked online for reviews of Glowhost.com and found only positive reviews which I thought was fishy since it was too good to be true.
According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 05:31:26 AM »
Take a look at aspnix.com reseller hosting deals. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 07:10:12 AM »
  I know Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 05:04:04 AM »
It seems to me that ifastnet.com will work fine for your needs, their reseller plans look great.
It gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 09:09:32 AM »
Use reselling from whitesystem.net.
Their plans have many useful resources and uptime is high.
Prices are rock-bottom.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 08:03:51 AM »
 From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Kvchosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 08:23:46 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.