Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Good reseller/white label solution ?

(1/2) > >>

MarcoXX:
Hello all,

I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways.
I've done a search and found glowhost.com reseller deals. What can you say about them? are they reliable?

Thanks all!

Alexcarter:
I looked online for reviews of Glowhost.com and found only positive reviews which I thought was fishy since it was too good to be true.
According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.

Goskin:
Take a look at aspnix.com reseller hosting deals. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!

DonAway:
  I know Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

RecStock:
It seems to me that ifastnet.com will work fine for your needs, their reseller plans look great.
It gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version