Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection  (Read 2102 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection
« on: May 06, 2022, 02:24:53 AM »
Hello

I need a dedicated server in Switzerland
Need a DDos Protected hosting 5tbs
Budget : 200 usd
Xeon E5
32gb memory+
What are your views on Cloudarion.com dedicated server hosting solutions?
Are they reliable? Any reviews, please?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 02:45:16 AM »
Highly recommended them.  I'd like to say that I have never had any downtime during 9 months dealing with cloudarion.com and my visitors are very pleased due to the fast speed connection. There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 12:35:16 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced lo cost.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 01:22:28 AM »
I can say that cloudarion.com is trustworthy web host. I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host!
I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 01:52:21 AM »
I simply LOVE my host! Cloudarion.com has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems. My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 11:24:58 AM »
Ownwebservers.com is, as the name implies, incredibly fast while also being reasonably priced. To begin, choose a VPS package and then configure it by adding storage, RAM, and CPUs to meet your specific needs.

They are running the best deal on Server - 10% OFF Dedicated Hosting - Use Code DH10. This offer is limited time Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

Here are some main features of this hosting provider:

Unlimited traffic
999% uptime guaranteed
Certified data centers that are safe and secure
Full root access
Free SSL certificate
Dedicated resources that guarantee stability and reliability
24/7 support
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 12:02:25 AM »
When looking for a dedicated server provider, there are a few key features to keep in mind. The first is the size of the provider's data center. Dedicated servers are powerful tools, and providers with large data centers can provide more resources and stability than smaller providers. Another important factor to consider is the provider's experience with hosting dedicated servers. Many dedicated server providers have years of experience providing high-performance servers to businesses and organizations. Finally, it is important to look at the provider's pricing structure and Terms of Service. Dedicated server providers typically charge higher prices for their services than regular hosting services, but these prices reflect the quality of service that the provider provides.