Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: cloud server for e-commerce  (Read 5271 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
cloud server for e-commerce
« on: January 21, 2015, 05:28:21 AM »
 I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop.
I have found Maxihost.com.br cloud server hosting deals. What do you think of them? What host is better from your points? Why?

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: cloud server for e-commerce
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 04:54:51 AM »
I believe you need more reliable options to make more accurate choice. According to my knowledge ViUX.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 03:32:19 AM »
Being on your place I'd choose ViUX.com solutions without any doubts. They are providing high available support and powerful servers for reasonable prices.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 05:24:19 AM »
I researched Hostforweb.com for some time prior to signing up. I asked them questions about a variety of things and each time I received a prompt (less than 10 minutes) and courteous reply.
Use the code WINTER - it gives 30% off the price.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 05:22:49 AM »
  According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 05:01:03 AM »
  As for me ViUX.com plans are best option to get cloud hosting. I am pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 04:18:12 AM »
 Going to deal with ViUX.com services. They are providing high available support and fast servers, prices are reasonable. Thanks for assistance!