Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: dedi provider choice  (Read 6496 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
dedi provider choice
« on: January 21, 2015, 05:45:02 AM »
 I'd like to choose the best dedicated hosting provider
Host must provide me at least 500GBs - space with 7000GBs - bandwidth.
Where can I find any possible info on hosting022.com servers? Do you have any personal experience dealing with them?

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: dedi provider choice
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 08:12:00 AM »
A2hosting.com provides quality dedicated servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network, Their technicians are skillful and quality.

kiop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 09:52:42 AM »
They seem to be good IMHO. Try them.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 03:00:31 AM »
To my mind, it will be reasonable to deal with hostingsource.com as I have been extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with this decent company.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

murmerreal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 07:35:44 AM »
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 06:02:15 AM »
I believe you should look for customer reviews on their services. Considering my experience, with hosting022.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 04:30:32 AM »
Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host.
My recommendations is digitalserver.com.mx and their dedicated hosting packages. They are ok for VPN service. They offer real Mexican IPs.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 06:20:30 AM »
 I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 03:37:59 AM »
According to my knowledge hosting022.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 03:57:01 AM »
 Now I am sure in reliability of hosting022.com. They have trustworthy service provided by professional polite staff. Thanks for your assistance.