Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with  (Read 2398 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with
« on: May 11, 2022, 09:44:11 AM »
Comparing VPS plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com, which account is better to stick to as I plan to host a forum?   

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 01:07:41 AM »
I have 5 client websites hosted with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS and their support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes.
They even assisted with a MySql coding that was nothing to do with them. Easy to use, friendly interface.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 09:48:43 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com (MAY22VPS).
The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 01:14:56 AM »
Well, rockhoster.com VPS is great hosting if you mention about price, performance, and features.
I am totally impressed with these guys. I just hope they don't grow too large and lose the foundation that is making them so impressive.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022, 11:12:18 AM »
When choosing a VPS hosting service, you want to make sure you choose one that is trustworthy. When choosing a supplier, there are a few crucial characteristics to consider. Customer service is one of them. If there is an issue with your account, you want to be able to contact someone quickly. The provider should also have a good track record and be well-known.

You don't want to put your website's security at danger by working with an unproven firm. Uptime guarantees are another key element. Your server should be online and functioning for a particular proportion of the time, according to the provider. All features you will get at ownwebservers.com

If you have any queries about the services you can contact here support@ownwebservers.com or call on +1 973-298-0601

OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 10:51:47 PM »
When looking to invest in a virtual private server (VPS), there are a few key features to consider. First and foremost, it is important to find a provider with reliable hardware and bandwidth. Second, it is important to research the provider's customer service and support policies. Finally, it is important to investigate the VPS pricing structure in order to find the best deal for your needs.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 02:02:05 AM »
I think Rockhoster.com is a good deal! They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more...
Customer service is quick and perfect, however, for technical questions they asked me to contact technical service directly, through submitting a support ticket.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 01:40:52 AM »
I am quite happy using rockhoster.com web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 04:25:05 AM »
Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
Try QHoster.com managed cPanel VPS. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.