Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 2191 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: May 23, 2022, 12:35:11 PM »
VPS plans from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 11:08:59 PM »
If you're looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider, there are a few features you should look for. First, you'll want to make sure the provider has a good reputation and is well-equipped to handle high traffic loads. Second, make sure the provider has a wide range of servers and storage options to fit your needs. And finally, be sure to check out the customer service department - if there are any issues with your account, you need someone who can help you get resolution as quickly as possible.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 04:56:15 AM »
Hey,

If you are looking for the best VPS hosting services then there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your requirements. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services.
One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 04:58:34 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 12:07:29 PM »
Use VPS accounts from hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best.
No glitches or outages so far.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2022, 05:10:26 AM »
Ownwebservers offers three VPS plans, each of which includes SSL certification, cPanel administration panels, and a one-year domain registration, as well as the ability to create an unlimited number of email accounts and sub-domains. Plans start at $7/month and include 24/7 live chat support, as well as extra add-ons like domain privacy protection.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2022, 02:42:25 AM »
I highly recommend rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS if you need reliable and quality service.
The customer service is friendly and has always been great. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2022, 10:00:51 AM »
I vote for rockhoster.com.
Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line / off chat.