Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hosting Providers With Good Tech Support?  (Read 2206 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Hosting Providers With Good Tech Support?
« on: July 19, 2022, 01:19:02 AM »
Hi,
I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on Webhost.pro vps hosting and also Virtono.com Cloud VPS?
Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Hosting Providers With Good Tech Support?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 02:27:10 AM »
I'll most definitely be giving Virtono.com my business for a long time. The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5 Euros monthly.
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 01:30:26 AM »
It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. I mean, Webhost.pro control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - from blogs to forums, cron jobs, and choices of webmail and many other things I don't even know what the heck they are. Like their website builder.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 01:58:25 AM »
MyResellerHome offers low-cost and fundamental hosting plans, starting at $9.95 per month, in addition to large bandwidth and free cPanel accounts. These plans can be found on their website.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 05:28:05 AM »
Must say that Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 10:10:57 AM »
Try VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and maxrdp.com.
They are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 07:18:04 AM »
The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 01:55:47 AM »
WebHosting World has a wide range of economical hosting options, including shared hosting, eCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting. Additionally, you can contact our sales and technical team via our website's live chat feature, which is open around the clock, seven days a week.