Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Canadian managed VPS?  (Read 1882 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Canadian managed VPS?
« on: August 11, 2022, 06:38:57 AM »
Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast. Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world.
Found Rightservers.com - they are offering Direct Admin VPS hosting in Canada. Are they trustworthy? Do you think I can give them a try?
Any other hosts?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Canadian managed VPS?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 04:12:38 AM »
While I have been hosting with Rightservers.com for very long period, the service has been reliable and the host has been responsive to all of my questions.
Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 05:59:25 AM »
I recommend RightServers.com Canada VPS hosting to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 02:39:04 AM »
Great affordable managed VPS service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend Rightservers.com solutions highly.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/