Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: quality server solutions  (Read 6589 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
quality server solutions
« on: January 27, 2015, 03:34:57 AM »
 I need your help to order dedicated server, having done a search I found Exmasters.com and Webintellects.com - their servers are quite good for my needs.
Do you know anything about them? What host is best to choose?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: quality server solutions
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 03:50:26 AM »
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan.
You will make right choice to give hostingsource.com a try - they offer nice special on dedicated servers:
Double RAM, Storage and Bandwidth
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 05:12:24 AM »
    I have noticed hosting022.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 05:27:20 AM »
Digitalserver.com.mx is the right place to order dedicated hosting packages.
They also sent me one package to view to see what they can offer with WEB pages and shops. I was impressed and will definitely use this company if they are competitive on price.
Signing up was easy. So far so good.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 09:40:40 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com and venetx.com.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.
They are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 04:05:23 AM »
According to my knowledge hosting022.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 08:16:34 AM »
Quality dedicated servers are available from hostsailor.com and venetx.com.
They are well known and trusted professional web hosting companies which offer cheap dedicated server with more powerful and high-quality hosting network with best care and good support guarantees.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 12:01:44 PM »
You can rely on 4goodhosting.com for sure. I have been with this host and I can say that my experience was awesome. Servers are really fast and stable without any outages and downtime. Customer support was fast and always active 24 hours. I usually get a response within just few minutes. They even restore the site files I have accidentally deleted recently. Just use them without any doubt. 

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 05:03:11 AM »
You can rely on serverlogix.com - their servers are stable and fast. Never really had any problems with the server, I run a managed dedicated server with them and speeds have been great. Never had any down times yet.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 04:39:43 AM »
I suggest you to deal with Exmasters.com services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.