Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Best VPS to sign up with?  (Read 2489 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Best VPS to sign up with?
« on: September 05, 2022, 11:41:05 AM »
I wonder if hostingsource.com is the best VPS provider?
Any ideas? 

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Best VPS to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 02:39:00 AM »
I've had a fully manged server with hostingsource.com SSD VPS for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 01:25:21 AM »
Have to rely on Hostingsource.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 03:23:14 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. The beginning price for its basic plan is $25 per month. It comes with a free setup, a free domain for life, one IP address already included, remote SSH access, free data migration, and a guarantee of 99.9% uptime.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2022, 11:43:38 PM »
Host.co.in is another web hosting service provider in India founded in 2005 to meet the needs of every online business. Over a million websites are hosted in its two data centres. Host.co.in impeccable shared hosting plan makes it a top web hosting provider in India.

Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just Rs 999/month with the below features.

You can save 25% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Code - SVH25. This offer is limited time.

Pros:

99.95% Uptime
Builder for websites
Customer support is good
Domain name for free
SSL for free
Hosting at an affordable price
Support for third-party applications

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2022, 12:49:31 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Standard pricing for virtual private server options begins at just $25 per month. It comes with c-panel & WHM already installed & offers free installation. In addition to that, they offer Free Data Migration, Remote SSH Access, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, Free SSL for Life, and one IP Address for No Extra Cost.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 03:06:56 AM »
INSIGHT WEB HOSTING is my VPS hosting choice!
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2022, 04:34:53 AM »
It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by Hostingsource.com team.
The service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2022, 12:42:28 AM »
It seems to me that NetShop ISP Cheap VPS will be worth trying. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2022, 04:25:17 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its entry-level package for virtual private servers (VPS) only costs $25 per month. In addition to that, it offers cPanel and WHM, free installation, a free domain name for life, support available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, remote SSH access, free data migration, and a guarantee of 99.9 percent uptime.