Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe ... which way is better to follow?  (Read 3102 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
VPS in Europe ... which way is better to follow?
« on: September 06, 2022, 12:13:25 PM »
Which VPS is better to have a deal with - QHoster.com or HostSailor.com?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe ... which way is better to follow?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 02:41:03 AM »
I'd like to say that QHoster.com is a very reliable EU VPS hosting provider which cares about customers.
The live chat help system has always been very helpful. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 01:35:41 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting.
Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 12:10:37 AM »
Host.co.in is another web hosting service provider in India founded in 2005 to meet the needs of every online business. Over a million websites are hosted in its two data centres. Host.co.in impeccable shared hosting plan makes it a top web hosting provider in India.

Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just Rs 999/month with the below features.

You van save 25% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code - SVH25. This offer is limited period. Hurry Up to avail this best deal.

Pros:

99.95% Uptime
Builder for websites
Customer support is good
Domain name for free
SSL for free
Hosting at an affordable price
Support for third-party applications
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 12:29:54 AM by Divya165 »

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 04:37:25 AM »
I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that Cloudarion.com is one of the best hosting providers in the business.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

HostColor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 08:42:45 AM »
@VorsiK Is this a conversation about 2 specific web hosts you have mentioned, or you are interested in specific service and trying to compare providers and offerings?
HostColor.com - Cloud, Dedicated Hosting & Colocation
Data Centers ★ in the United States, Europe, Asia
Web Hosting & Cloud IaaS provider since 2000

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 02:59:42 AM »
I can not express how happy I am with QHoster.com Linux VPS. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. Very good host!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2022, 04:37:50 AM »
Try NetShop ISP VPS hosting. I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.
I bought vps hosting plan with 1 gb of ram. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2022, 12:42:28 PM »
VPS plans from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are far exceed other hosts -- why? Because every time I need support a friendly and super knowledgeable guru answers the phone! Plans are  with amazing features and consistent uptime, what more could you want?