Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: planethoster.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 2710 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs legionbox.com
« on: September 16, 2022, 12:40:40 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with -  planethoster.com or legionbox.com?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 02:35:50 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
When I joined Webhost.pro cheap dedicated servers clients, the support I received in order to launch my website was prompt, thorough and personal. In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 05:54:50 AM »
So if you make GTHost.com your choice for instant server hosting, you have made a great choice as I did. Over 17 server locations to choose from.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 05:54:35 AM »
I was with another hosting provider before finally selected NetShop ISP cheap dedicated servers as my best choice.
I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 09:59:35 PM »
Both Planethoster and Legionbox are web hosting companies that provide hosting services for websites. They offer similar services such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. However, it would be best to compare the specific features and pricing plans of each company to determine which one would be the best fit for your website's needs. Additionally, you can also check for customer reviews and uptime guarantees for each one to get an idea of their reliability and customer service.