Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 2477 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: September 22, 2022, 12:35:45 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so which plan should I have a deal with?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 12:59:30 AM »
Compared to other hosts I have worked with, kvchosting.net is above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 04:36:23 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I definitely would recommend GTHost.com to any webmaster looking for professional instant server hosting. The setup takes over 10-15 mins.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 11:58:51 AM »
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
When you need support help, you need someone you can count on. These companies have proven their worth and beyond to their Firm. Their help and patience with your technological shortcomings are beyond praise.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 06:15:45 AM »
For me, kvchosting.net looks great. Loads of templates or you can have one designed for your own website. These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2022, 01:02:48 AM »
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with hostingsource.com and their team, hosting service is superb.
I've been hosting with large hosting providers, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Technical Support Company
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2022, 02:37:48 AM »
Hello, if you're seekingRight server, let me recommend eTechSupport. One of the greatest providers of outsourced web hosting support in the market today is eTechSupport.

Reason to go for eTechSupport

1. Industry knowledge
We have over 15 years of industry expertise, thus we are knowledgeable about every aspect of the web hosting market.

2. 24x7 Support
To maintain the integrity of your IT infrastructure, our skilled team of system administrators is available around the clock.

3. Experienced personnel
Our staff is made up of highly skilled and accredited engineers, some of whom have up to 15 years of expertise!

4. Customer-Oriented Methodology
The ultimate goal of our processes' design and implementation is to satisfy customers and increase their satisfaction.

5. Affordable in Prices
Without sacrificing any service or support levels, we have kept our costs in line with industry norms.

If you see that they offer services like outsourced hosting support, 24-hour server monitoring and management, server security and hardening, server migration, dedicated support staff, ticket, live chat, and telephone support.

eTechSupport is giving 7 days of free trials too. So hurry up and go for the eTechSupport
Technical Support - eTechSupport.net
24x7 Server Management Blog
▌Outsourced Web Hosting Support
▌Database Administration
▌Live Support

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 11:44:47 PM »
Host.co.in has some of the most affordable VPS plans and an approachable interface that makes it perfect for new users. Host.co.in has customer service agents available 24/7/365. The company promises short wait times for answers whenever you reach out, even though it’s an unmanaged plan.

Excellent uptime
Many hosting types
All plans offer unlimited email
Unlimited data transfers with all Shared and WordPress plans
Lengthy, money-back guarantee
Easy-to-use website-building software

Their Windows and Linux hosting plan starts just Rs 999/month with getting SSD Storage, Daily Backup. Also you can save 25% OFF on all web hosting plans - Use Code SVH25

Visit Here : Diwali Web Hosting Sale 2022
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 03:26:01 AM by Divya165 »

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2022, 12:35:52 AM »
I've been with Datapacket.net dedicated hosting for 7 months now and I am a low-maintenance customer.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2022, 11:57:14 AM »
I'd like to express the point that OwnWebServers instant dedicated hosting service is excellent. Multiple server locations to choose from + 10 minutes setup. I'm particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. Great value for money!

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now