Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server provider ... what's the best one?  (Read 3048 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Server provider ... what's the best one?
« on: December 16, 2022, 12:00:41 PM »
What's the best server provider?
Is that legionbox.com or planethoster.com?   

aminserve

• View Profile
Re: Server provider ... what's the best one?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 10:57:52 PM »
On the off chance that you really want a remote desktop area with a Windows operating system in the US, you're perfectly positioned! With Cloudzy's USA RDP, you can interface with usa rdp a steady and quick virtual confidential server in the focal points of the States.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 03:22:25 AM »
If you ask me, I am happy with kvchosting.net dedicated servers. They truly show they care about their customers and get more satisfaction about me being happy than just making and taking some money. I get phone calls from them at least every two months asking me how my service is going.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 10:32:43 AM »
OwnWebServers is a powerful web hosting solution for businesses websites. This web host features maximum reliability and robust security protocols among its extensive set of additional features.

Great deal from OwnWebServers - Save 25% OFF on Cloud Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DCS25 during checkout. This offer is limited time.

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 160 GB
• Memory - 8 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $21.75/mo. With using promo code DCS25 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

JasonS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2022, 07:08:33 AM »
The best web hosting service provider in the UK, USA, and Europe, I suggest a 10GB Hosting managed vps hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/managed-vps service provider. Its managed vps hosting plans include Cloud Virtual Servers, Flexible Upgrades, Full Root/RDP Access, KVM Virtualization, Instant VPS Provisioning, Up to 1 Gbps port, Choose your OS, Dedicated IP Address, DDoS Protection, SSD Based Servers, VPS Control Panel, Scalable CPU and RAM, 4 locations, Traffic(100 Mbps port), Enterprise-Grade Hardware.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 02:16:06 AM »
I have proudly been hosting my site with 21st-thailand.com thailand dedicated server, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 05:50:46 AM »
I have been nothing but pleased with GTHost.com dedicated hosting services. The customer support is superb. Over 17 locations to choose from.
Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 01:22:10 AM »
I know 21st-thailand.com offers cheap dedicated servers. See prices. The abundance of good feedbacks about this web host makes it the most preferable.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko