Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Stable and reliable server provider ...  (Read 2950 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Stable and reliable server provider ...
« on: December 28, 2022, 12:21:17 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow and why?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Stable and reliable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 02:19:35 AM »
If you're looking for reliable, fast & secure services, the solution is Hosting022.com. The dedicated hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 01:46:20 AM »
I will recommend to use OwnWebServers solutions for those who want to be successful in the IT industry. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 11:19:49 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 11:07:29 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 04:28:52 AM »
Fully-satisfied using GTHost.com instant server hosting service. Otherwise and excellent host.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 05:49:37 AM »
Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription.
As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime, I'll highly recommend hostingsource.com dedicated hosting in the USA. A reliable host!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2023, 12:35:22 PM »
I vote for planethoster.com.
They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2023, 02:32:34 AM »
Highly recommend NetShop ISP to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services.
Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.