Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS from a decent provider ...  (Read 3140 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS from a decent provider ...
« on: January 17, 2023, 09:32:33 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com deals are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels
Re: VPS from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 05:07:02 AM »
A VPS, or Virtual Private Server, is a type of hosting service that allows customers to have their own virtualized operating system and resources. A "decent" VPS provider will offer features such as reliable uptime, fast server speeds, and responsive customer support. Some well-known VPS providers include DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode. It's recommended to check the reviews and features from different providers and compare them to choose the best one that fits your needs

If you are looking for a web hosting support provider then I will suggest for eTechSupport, eTechSupport is an outsourced Managed Services provider in the current market. If you see, they provide you with one of the best-outsourced web hosting support for your business.

Visit now & get 7 Days Free Trial on all Managed Services!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 02:45:07 AM »
Believe QHoster.com will work fine. They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 11:42:34 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 02:23:08 AM »
I've used several hosts in the past and QHoster.com VPS host has exceeded my expectations!
The server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.

QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
VPS Servers, part of the Promotion: KVM / xen / OpenVZ VPS servers
VPS Servers, that do not participate in this promo: OpenVZ LE Budget and cPanel Managed VPS.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 02:53:15 AM »
Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up. QHoster.com currently has 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2023, 01:14:18 AM »
Terrific service, fast support, great reliable webhost! QHoster.com prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!
Their customer service is amazing even on weekends, holidays, odd hours ñ they always respond. The professionalism is excellent too
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2023, 11:07:57 AM »
Have a look at VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
Points for this hosting
-- ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed
- TWO -- No downtime
 -THREE -- quick Support.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2023, 03:06:39 AM »
I was recommended to try Webhost.pro as a vps host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2023, 03:16:55 AM »
When choosing a managed VPS provider, there are several factors to consider to ensure that you are getting a reliable and high-quality service. Here are some things to look for when choosing a VPS provider:

Reputation: Look for a provider with a good reputation in the industry. Read reviews and feedback from other customers to get an idea of their experiences with the provider.

Uptime guarantee: Choose a provider that offers an uptime guarantee of at least 99%. This ensures that your website or application will be available to users at all times.

Server location: Consider the location of the provider's servers. If your website or application is targeted at a specific geographic region, choose a provider with servers located in that region.

Technical support: Look for a provider that offers 24/7 technical support. Make sure they have knowledgeable and responsive support staff who can help you with any issues you may encounter.

Price: Compare the pricing of different providers to make sure you are getting a good value for your money. Keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always be the best one.

Some popular VPS providers include bodHOST, Linode, and Vultr. It's always a good idea to do your own research and read reviews before making a decision.