Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ... any ideas?  (Read 2973 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ... any ideas?
« on: January 18, 2023, 12:11:32 PM »
Should I use a shared account from kvchosting.net or rockhoster.com?

ryanwuk

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ... any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 11:45:13 PM »
WHUK is the Best hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 02:42:32 AM »
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully. Happy with Rockhoster.com hosting.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 09:50:07 AM »
KVChosting.net and planethoster.com shared plans are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
These guys keep everything simple, local, and affordable. Nowhere better if you're  in search of an awesome web host.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 02:49:14 AM »
Like rockhoster.com website hosting solutions. Impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2023, 03:31:02 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most fundamental option for shared hosting only costs one dollar per month. It provides some additional services that are not available in the shared hosting plans. SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% Uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free one-click softaculous App installer, 24/ Seven Technical Support, HTTP/2 Enabled Servers.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 01:10:18 AM »
I've used a few hosts in the past but hostforweb.com US web host is by far the best. Never had problems with this great hosting provider.
From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!