Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 3027 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: February 15, 2023, 12:07:30 PM »
Shared accounts from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are very attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one for hosting a heavy web site, so what's your advice?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 02:09:21 AM »
You can rely on hostingsource cheap hosting, your sites will be in good hands. They are feature rich and answer trouble tickets usually within 30 minutes to an hour.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 02:11:02 AM »
Believe greenwebpage.com shared hosting will work fine. So no hassles of calling and request for re-configurations. Simple turnkey solution to everything I needed.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 11:28:56 AM »
Shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 02:19:34 AM »
I must say kvchosting.net team provides really good customer support service. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 02:46:08 AM »
Why not give Webhost.pro cpanel web host a try?
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2023, 02:43:38 AM »
The largest and most reasonably priced web hosting services can be found at MyResellerHome. Its most fundamental plan begins at just $2 per month. In addition to that, it provides free cpanel and SSl.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2023, 04:37:09 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most fundamental option for shared hosting only costs one dollar per month. Also, it provides a wide range of other features, such as unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, included email accounts & databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, free website builder, free setup and transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates, free one-click Softaculous app installer, free technical assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, HTTP/2 enabled servers and a 30-day money-back assurance.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2023, 03:09:02 AM »
Great value for money! I hosted with greenwebpage.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!