Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap reliable hosting is needed  (Read 3196 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Cheap reliable hosting is needed
« on: February 17, 2023, 04:09:49 AM »
I am looking for a cheap hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
What are your views on webhost.pro vps? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
Re: Cheap reliable hosting is needed
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 03:48:49 AM »
Namecheap. Namecheap has established itself as an affordable domain registrar. ...
Cloudways. Cloudways is a unique provider, offering cloud hosting via companies including DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Google Cloud. ...
Hostinger. ...
Liquid Web. ...
Pressable. ...
IONOS. ...
GreenGeeks. ...
SiteGround.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 04:33:47 AM »
Anyone looking for a great host, look no further! Webhost.pro vps can be trusted.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 11:32:54 PM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 01:58:04 AM »
MyResellerHome is a leading provider of web hosting services that are also very economical; their most basic plan begins at just $2 per month and includes free SSL and cPanel.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2023, 02:32:04 AM »
Very happy with the service I have had from webhost.pro webhost over the past few years - both for my own web & email hosting and that of several of my clients that I have recommended use their services. The customer service is always very prompt and polite, and their technology has never let me down yet.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 05:44:17 AM »
Affordable and reliable web hosting is what you get with Myresellerhome. Only $2 a month gets you its bare bones service. SSL and cPanel are included at no cost.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2023, 04:08:02 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The most fundamental option for shared hosting only costs one dollar per month.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2023, 06:36:04 AM »
I have proudly been hosting my site with Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting.
The hosting service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2023, 05:00:51 AM »
When it comes to web hosting, Myresellerhome is the best and most cost-effective option. You may get started with its basic service for for $2/month. There's no cost for SSL or cPanel, either.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2023, 05:17:56 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. It charges just one dollar each month for its most basic plan, which offers shared hosting services. In addition to that, it provides a number of extra services, such as Features, a Free Site Builder, a Free 1-Click Installer, a Free Billing Application, a Domain Reseller Program, cPanel, WHM, Plesk Control Panel, cPanel Pricing, and WHMCS Pricing.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2023, 02:27:17 AM »
bodHOST offers an affordable cPanel web hosting plan that comes with a free domain name, free SSL certificate, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited storage, and a one-click WordPress installation. It also provides a user-friendly cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1 year of free hosting.

For more details visit: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2023, 03:43:07 AM »
MyResellerHome gives you access to the greatest web hosting services available at the most competitive prices. Its most basic package can be purchased for as little as $2 per month. In addition to that, it provides free cpanel and free SSL certificates, guarantees a 99% uptime, and is available round-the-clock for customer support.