Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cpanel reseller? Where?  (Read 3164 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
Cpanel reseller? Where?
« on: February 20, 2023, 03:02:41 AM »
Hello!
Do you know the best places for Cpanel reseller accounts?
So far I managed to find
https://qhoster.com/cpanel-reseller-hosting.html
Are they good enough?

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Re: Cpanel reseller? Where?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 09:43:52 AM »
Have a look at reselling from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
I would highly recommend them to anyone but especially if you're on a budget. I've found them to be very reasonably priced compared to other providers. Tech support is very helpful and friendly.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 04:32:50 AM »
I love the speed of QHoster.com hosting, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 02:33:24 AM »
I wouldn't hesitate to use hostforweb.com again or recommend their reseller hosting solutions in the USA to others...
Support is Exellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-) Superb.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 02:49:14 AM »
To my surprise, response from centohost.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions.
The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable, try their reseller hosting package.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 05:30:42 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan only costs $8 per month to subscribe to. It also provides a wide variety of other additional features, such as FREE Setup and Quick Activation, FREE RV Site Builder, FREE Domain for Life, FREE Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, and FREE Auto SSL-Encrypt, Let's, among many others.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2023, 03:04:34 AM »
I have not been disappointed. QHoster.com is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2023, 05:32:47 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The monthly cost of its most basic package begins at just $48. It also provides a wide range of other additional features, like Free Migration, Free Setup & Immediate Activation, Free RV Site Builder, Free Domain for Life, Free Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, Free Auto SSL-Encrypt, Let's, and a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and cpanel accounts, among others.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2023, 06:15:53 AM »
Myresellerhome offers excellent and reasonably priced site hosting services. The base plan costs $9.95 per month. It also provides a free cpanel, a free domain reseller account, free SSL for all hosted domains, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, as well as Softaculous app installation.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 05:55:18 AM »
Thumbs up to NetShop ISP solutions!

I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web hosting provider.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 06:03:02 AM by MarcoXX »
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2023, 06:18:15 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides top-tier services at competitive prices. Pricing for resellers begins at just $8 per month for the most basic plan. It includes a wide range of bonuses in the base price. Free Domain for Life, Free Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, Free Auto SSL-Encrypt, Let's Free Migration, Free Setup & Instant Activation, Free RV Site Builder, Free Domain for Life CPanel accounts, Free Auto SSL-Encrypt, Let's 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Ultra Fast & Secure, 1 Click Installs with Softaculous.