Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 2813 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: March 17, 2023, 09:58:04 AM »
Shared accounts from qhoster.com and black.host are attractive for me and I have to pick out the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 06:01:59 AM »
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All QHoster.com cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 03:21:51 AM »
Pleased with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting. They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries.
Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way. Thumbs up!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 08:59:48 AM »
Shared plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
I want to say that their support is super available! I have several plans for my projects, and I can truly say that they are the best at hosting. Very fast answers, big support!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 02:54:53 AM »
Myresellerhome offers the best and most economical web hosting services, with basic plans beginning at $2 per month. It also provides cpanel, unlimited bandwidth, free data transfer, and excellent technical assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 05:19:52 AM »
Webhostingworld is where you may find the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting options. The cheapest monthly price for this service is only $1. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, you'll get unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, a free website builder, free account transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates, a free app installer with one click, round-the-clock technical support, HTTP/2-enabled servers, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 01:21:28 AM »
I wouldn't move from QHoster.com for anything, not while it's working as great as now! Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2023, 04:20:05 AM »
I've been using QHoster.com for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing. Overall: excellent choice!
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2023, 10:35:45 AM »
Shared plans from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.