Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 2930 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: March 23, 2023, 12:22:03 PM »
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 01:14:46 AM »
My main page is Joomla based. With my old host I had problems with the resource usage (mysql queries) but not with kvchosting.net – they are simply perfect!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 01:20:04 AM »
I joined kvchosting.net a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 04:19:10 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net gets double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team...
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2023, 11:21:27 AM »
Have a look at plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com as they are full-featured and cheap.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 12:49:57 AM »
Happy with kvchosting.net solutions. The pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!