Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account is looked for ... need a cheap one ...  (Read 3088 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS account is looked for ... need a cheap one ...
« on: April 04, 2023, 09:37:46 AM »
I need a cheap VPS account and two hosts are in my mind: asvhost.com and black.host, so if you were me, which way would you go and why?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: VPS account is looked for ... need a cheap one ...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 04:21:00 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
When i moved on cloudarion.com ssd vps, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..
There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 01:12:05 AM »
Webhostingworld provides top-notch web hosting at reasonable prices.The cheapest Virtual Private Server package starts at $25 per month.In addition to the aforementioned benefits, it also provides free setup, one IP address, remote SSH access, free data migration, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life (Let's Encrypt).

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 02:12:59 AM »
Been with Rightservers.com managed vps or over 8 months. Nothing to complain about. The Support service is noticeably fast (minutes!) and accurate.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2023, 04:47:25 AM »
I've been with cloudarion.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 03:34:22 AM »
If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then Hostnamaste.com is the openvz vps host to use.
The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2023, 06:32:01 AM »
Why not give NetShop Isp VPS hosting a try?
They offer plans that give you exactly what you want so you don't feel like you are overpaying for things you don't need.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/