Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

looking for host

(1/2) > >>

Jenowigner:
  I'm looking for a cheap web hosting with 24/7 customer support. What TRUE hosting review web sites do you know?
 From all the hosts I have come across I have noticed offers from jnhosting.com. What do you know about them? Any info please?

VorsiK:
A2hosting.com and ifastNet.com provide attractive hosting services which are able to meet the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Their plans are good for the webmasters with specific needs and their support is active for 24 hours.

MarcoXX:
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts. And I would highly recommend aspnix.com and their web hosting deals.

They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Fievez:
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Littoc:
I consider a2hosting.com and serverlogix.com are decent hosts with high uptime and their prices are competitive.
Support is skillful for 24 hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version