Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: looking for host  (Read 6170 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
looking for host
« on: February 12, 2015, 06:27:16 AM »
  I'm looking for a cheap web hosting with 24/7 customer support. What TRUE hosting review web sites do you know?
 From all the hosts I have come across I have noticed offers from jnhosting.com. What do you know about them? Any info please?

VorsiK

• View Profile
Re: looking for host
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 09:10:37 AM »
A2hosting.com and ifastNet.com provide attractive hosting services which are able to meet the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Their plans are good for the webmasters with specific needs and their support is active for 24 hours.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 05:18:46 AM »
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts. And I would highly recommend aspnix.com and their web hosting deals.

They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 06:44:56 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 11:01:35 AM »
I consider a2hosting.com and serverlogix.com are decent hosts with high uptime and their prices are competitive.
Support is skillful for 24 hours.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 05:50:36 AM »
 From the personal experience I recommend to rely on jnhosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 04:38:28 AM »
You will not go wrong if you choose glowhost.com cheap hosting deals.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help.
I have never seen such an elite service!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 06:05:33 AM »
 As for me jnhosting.com is the best option. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 02:01:00 PM »
If you are looking for the best host, you can use 4goodhosting.com. I have had no problems using their service. The site has always powered my bookmarking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic I get, it still runs smooth and fast. I never experience any downtime so far. Pricing is very affordable. Support is always active 24 hours and the responses are very fast and helpful.