Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: anyone used supremeservers?  (Read 5178 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
anyone used supremeservers?
« on: February 12, 2015, 07:07:52 AM »
    Has anyone ever used supremeservers.com before for VPS hosting? A coworker recommended them, I had never heard of them previously. If you’ve had any experience with any of their services I’d love to hear it! Thanks

VorsiK

• View Profile
Re: anyone used supremeservers?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 09:59:55 AM »
In terms of using a quality VPS hosting, use venetx.com.
Their servers are supported well and prices are low.
Their DDoS Protection is top of the line taking up to 100Gbps without having any issues or problems. They  also offer Unmetered bandwidth on a 1Gbps network. All extra resources are cheap too for more Disk, Ram, Cores, and Ipv4.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 08:01:41 AM »
 According to my knowledge supremeservers.com is the quality hosting which vps plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 06:33:06 AM »
   I can say supremeservers.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 06:44:33 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with supremeservers.com SSD VPS services. They are trustworthy provider with stable featured plans, professional support and reasonable prices.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 09:04:46 AM »
Use a VPS deal from venetx.com.
Their VPS comes with DDoS Protection, TUN/TAP + PPTP enabled. You may set rDNS at any given time and a login to the VPS Control Panel to either Boot, ShutDown, Reboot, or Reinstall at any time and they also provide around the clock support for this service via text, call, or email.