Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS with Skrill  (Read 6088 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
VPS with Skrill
« on: February 12, 2015, 09:46:39 AM »
Is QHoster.com is the only VPS provider with Skrill?
Are there any better alternatives to them?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: VPS with Skrill
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 05:17:50 AM »
I have heard many positive feedbacks about the quality of hosting services provided by QHoster.com web hosting provider. It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

I like their payments options: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 05:22:42 AM »
 If you are in search of reliable fast VPS hosting provider you should trust Zeropid.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 05:08:20 AM »
Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.

Well, QHoster.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 03:05:15 AM »
    I have noticed Zeropid.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 04:37:31 AM »
QHoster.com page in facebook looks great: https://www.facebook.com/qhoster

It also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 04:16:15 AM »
   I'd like to say that AJKservers would be good to get virtual server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 03:37:37 AM »
QHoster.com offer really nice features within their hosting plans, their tools and scripts are very useful.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 03:27:49 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with AJKservers.co.uk solutions. They have 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.