Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Maxihost Cloud Servers  (Read 5903 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Maxihost Cloud Servers
« on: February 18, 2015, 07:15:18 AM »
Looking for reliable cloud server hosting provider with stable network and best performance hardware. What can you say about Maxihost.com.br services? Any experience with their customer service?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Maxihost Cloud Servers
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 05:09:11 AM »
As an alternative can also recommend you to check digitalserver.com.mx cloud hosting deals.
It is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 06:05:43 AM »
I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality cloud services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 04:30:05 AM »
Personally I was impressed having looked at a2hosting.com cloud hosting features.
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful for running of my web site.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 06:24:10 AM »
 From the personal experience I suggest to go with Maxihost.com.br solutions for sure. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 06:13:57 AM »
   Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 05:10:05 AM »
If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then maxihost.com.br is definitely for you. I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 06:37:02 AM »
 Considering my experience with Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.