Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Adult hosting

(1/3) > >>

Zoltan:
 looking for adult hosting solution with these specs: 20 gbs of space, 250 gbs of data transfer!
Any experience with Exmasters.com? have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs. So, are they trustworthy?

DonAway:
 I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. My preferable option is thcservers.com plans. They have attractive deals, high available support and fast servers.

Ingtant:
It seems to me hostsailor.com services can be helpful for your needs, they have solid servers with high uptime, low prices and Gig connections.

westbrook:
When it comes to Adult hosting, I can recommend 4goodhosting.com. I have had a lot of adult sites hosted with them and so far, the uptime has been 100% without any problems. Even though my visitors increasing day by day but the speed is still very fast. Their support is always ready to assist you when needed. When I contact them via email, they responded immediately in no time. I am extremely satisfied. Go ahead and give some try.

Reeta Yadav:
  I recommend Dreamhost http://www. dreamhost .com/hosting.html
They allow adult websites. And you can host more than one website on a single account!

Their standard price is $9.95/month ($119.40/year)
but you can use the promo code PLUS and get
$50 discount +2 Free domain names.

Disk space: Unlimited
Bandwidth: Unlimited
2 Free domain names
Unlimited domains and subdomains
Price: $5.78/month ($69.40/year)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version