Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Adult hosting  (Read 7655 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
Adult hosting
« on: March 19, 2015, 04:22:57 AM »
 looking for adult hosting solution with these specs: 20 gbs of space, 250 gbs of data transfer!
Any experience with Exmasters.com? have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs. So, are they trustworthy?

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: Adult hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 05:29:30 AM »
 I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. My preferable option is thcservers.com plans. They have attractive deals, high available support and fast servers.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 08:44:39 AM »
It seems to me hostsailor.com services can be helpful for your needs, they have solid servers with high uptime, low prices and Gig connections.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 03:31:27 PM »
When it comes to Adult hosting, I can recommend 4goodhosting.com. I have had a lot of adult sites hosted with them and so far, the uptime has been 100% without any problems. Even though my visitors increasing day by day but the speed is still very fast. Their support is always ready to assist you when needed. When I contact them via email, they responded immediately in no time. I am extremely satisfied. Go ahead and give some try.

Reeta Yadav

• View Profile
    • office today
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 04:29:09 AM »
  I recommend Dreamhost http://www. dreamhost .com/hosting.html
They allow adult websites. And you can host more than one website on a single account!

Their standard price is $9.95/month ($119.40/year)
but you can use the promo code PLUS and get
$50 discount +2 Free domain names.

Disk space: Unlimited
Bandwidth: Unlimited
2 Free domain names
Unlimited domains and subdomains
Price: $5.78/month ($69.40/year)

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 07:03:45 AM »
   I find Aspnix.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 06:48:43 AM »
 As I know Aspnix.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 03:13:43 AM »
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. Webhost.pro hosting is very quick.
Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. They allow to host adult content web sites.
Use the code "spring20" - get 20% off the price.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 03:39:57 AM »
Thanks for your assistance. Going to use Exmasters.com hosting deals. They seems really trustworthy with good server solutions.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 04:56:19 AM »
I would highly recommend Liberyvps.com offshore hosting deals for running adult content web sites.
Wonderful quick efficient professional service. I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 12:06:05 PM »
I do believe services form regvps.com and greenlionnet.com are able to satisfy all your requirements and their uptime is high.
Support is active for 24 hours and they  fix issues in no time.

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 02:58:19 PM »
For adult hosting or any other hosting I would suggest you to go with my provider www.webuzo.net 100Mbps speed, no lag no downtime .. Trust me your search have stop here :) Adult content is allowed ( No child ***)