Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for legit adult web hosting for a new client?  (Read 6168 times)

Reeta Yadav

• View Profile
    • office today
Looking for legit adult web hosting for a new client?
« on: March 30, 2015, 04:30:39 AM »
Hello Friends !

so this is a first for me. I'm building an adult e-commerce website for a new client. It's a brick and mortar store that wants to expand in selling products online. They sell everything from adult toys to dvd's, so forth. Basically, I'm looking for hosting providers that are accepting to adult themes. He wants to use Zencart. My client intends on purchasing his own SSL, if that makes a difference. I wouldn't expect too much traffic for the first year. Any feedback about where to host is appreciated. Thanks!

anita joshi

• View Profile
Re: Looking for legit adult web hosting for a new client?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 04:59:16 AM »
Thank Reeta For the sharing this information !

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 06:05:24 AM »
 I think you should have more reliable options. I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 05:01:44 PM »
If you are looking for adult hosting, my preferable hosting service is 4goodhosting.com. These guys offers unparalleled hosting solution. I have been with his host for almost a half year now and I can say that it is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is perfect, and the support is priceless. If I were you, I will contact them today. Good luck.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 03:21:26 AM »
 I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be good to get adult hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 06:35:41 AM »
Check out warez-host.com offshore hosting deals. The price for web hosting packages is very cheap.
I have never noticed any downtime even if there were any. The servers are fast and responsive.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 06:20:53 AM »
Warez-host.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 04:35:59 AM »
    I can say Exmasters.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 04:52:54 AM »
I can say that Webhost.pro is ok for running adult content web sites.
They have stellar customer service, fast servers, fair pricing. Use the code "spring20" - get 20% off the price on all plans except dedicated servers.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.