Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hostsailor.com vs Keenweb.co.uk  (Read 6814 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Hostsailor.com vs Keenweb.co.uk
« on: March 30, 2015, 09:57:35 AM »
If you need a quality VPS deal, which host would you sign up with - hostsailor.com or keenweb.co.uk?
What would you do being in my place?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Hostsailor.com vs Keenweb.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 06:54:48 AM »
Really, if you are going to host any website, use Zetservers.com, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 03:50:02 AM »
   I have noticed 7Host.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 07:30:00 AM »
It's hard to choose between hostsailor.com and keenweb.co.uk as both companies are respectable and their servers are well-supported.
They have fast and skillful technicians who know how to make their clients' servers be online for 24 hours.   

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 03:45:43 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that 7Host.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 03:01:59 AM »
As for good vps host, I can highly recommend vpsnine.com vps hosting deals.
They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.
Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 06:19:20 AM »
I vote for hostsailor.com.
This host has solid servers which are well-supported and they have fully-redundant network and Gig connections.
Prices are competitive.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 05:51:25 AM »
  I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 07:45:37 PM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience 4goodhosting.com is offering world class quality hosting services. This decent company has been the most fast and reliable hosting service I have used so far. I haven't experience any outages compare to the last host I have used. If I need assistance, their support is always online 24/7 and they are very responsive. The responses are helpful and very clear. I am very satisfied with them. Go ahead and make sure to sign up today.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 05:42:50 AM »
I started with Cddhosting.com - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 07:16:54 AM »
To my mind Kvchosting.com is a decent company that has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.