Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap Business Web Hosting?  (Read 5521 times)

anita joshi

• View Profile
Cheap Business Web Hosting?
« on: March 31, 2015, 05:00:50 AM »
Paid web hosting is the way you want to go if you are going to want search engines to recognize you as legitimate, and/or you are wanting to make some money with your site. There are a ton of paid web hosts out there, and my husband and I exhausted ourselves researching them before making a decision to go with HostExcellence for this site and another one we run. Ultimately, it came down to the fact that we were getting tired and we liked HostExcellence's plans for mulitple domains and the fact that they had a site builder with tons of customizable templates (many of them do, but some of the good ones on the review lists don't). We also liked the amount of storage and bandwidth we were given, among other things. I haven't had a complaint yet, and we've been customers since October 2005. They have excellent 24/7 live chat support that helps me all the time with just about any issue you can imagine. Whenever a service has been down (which has only been a few times), it's either back up before I have a chance to ask about it or it's resolved before I get off live chat with them. They have a ton of tools at your service, and a site builder program with templates that I've found pretty easy to use. We have more e-mails available than we'll ever use, and more bandwidth and storage space than we've come close to dipping into. They have ftp storage and a really easy thing called web shell that makes it pretty simple to do ftp stuff.

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Cheap Business Web Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 06:55:40 AM »
It turns out that Aspnix.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 05:19:19 AM »
    If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from thcservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 04:11:35 AM »
I think you should look for more reliable options. Take a look at services from ViUX.com, reliable host with high reputation and featured plans. Uptime is highest.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 03:00:44 AM »
I am very satisfied with kvchosting.com business hosting services!
The tech support is great and the response time is incomparable.
My experience with hosting companies is more than worse. I have been with many traditional hosts.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 04:09:14 AM »
    I suggest to use ViUX.com without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 04:39:50 AM »
   As for me ViUX.com is the best option. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.