Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need help with choosing a VPS host  (Read 6433 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Need help with choosing a VPS host
« on: April 02, 2015, 03:37:11 AM »
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

What host is better kvchosting.com or QHoster.com vps host? What hosting provider would you choose?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: Need help with choosing a VPS host
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 07:42:55 AM »
As an alternative option I can say Zetservers.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 08:15:08 PM »
If you are looking for reliable vps host, you can go with 4goodhosting.com. I have had a lot of great experience using their service. The servers are fast and reliable. I have no complaints with the uptime because so far its 100% without any interruption. Support is 100% fast and helpful. I have no regrets. Go ahead and use them.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 06:10:37 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 07:20:48 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from Hostsailor.com and ServerLogix.com.
They provide quality and resourceful VPS accounts which are widely used by many webmasters in the IT world. 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 06:07:27 AM »
Very happy with Jumpline.com, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 06:36:34 AM »
+ vote for kvchosting.com ssd vps deals. DISCOUNT: 50% OFF First Month with COUPON: "SSDVPS"
This company has great, timely support. They will go as far as to recommend other companies and solutions, if what you require is not within their domain of service.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 07:00:20 AM »
 As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 06:24:43 AM »
I was recommended to try QHoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2015, 06:09:42 AM »
    Seems with Kvchosting.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.