Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: host with fast connection  (Read 7068 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
host with fast connection
« on: April 06, 2015, 06:40:02 AM »
   I need your help in choosing a right web host with fast speed connection. How is Maxihost.com.br hosting? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them? Any other web hosts?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: host with fast connection
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 05:43:30 AM »
According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:46:53 AM »
I think ifastnet.com and greenlionnet.com are trustworthy hosts with fast connection and affordable prices and there are a lot of useful resources in their plans.
They have active and fast support.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 06:08:48 AM »
It has been more than a year since I have been with Qualityhostonline.com, and I can definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 02:50:00 PM »
The only fast and reliable hosting I have used is only 4goodhosting.com. They are 3x more fast compare to the traditional host I have used in the past. Servers are very reliable and stable. Customer service is fantastic. You get that personal response within few minutes which really unbelievable. I trust them 100% and I have no complaints so far. If I were you I will definitely give them a try.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 06:23:17 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The prices are reasonable and stability is outstanding, just give a try to their solutions

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 08:21:56 AM »
iFastNet.com and keenweb.co.uk are good hosts with fast connection and their prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
Support is skillful and fast for 24 hours.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 06:39:14 AM »
I can honestly say that QHoster.com is the best host in the world.
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. They worked with me to answer all of my questions pre-sale.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 06:26:01 AM »
  I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 04:58:10 AM »
I believe that kvchosting.com ssd vps will give you nice opportunity in terms of speed connection.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 05:40:36 AM »
Fast services are available from keenweb.co.uk and a2hosting.com.
Their resourceful plans are good for meeting the needs of many webmasters with specific needs.