Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS deal is needed to buy  (Read 6705 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS deal is needed to buy
« on: April 22, 2015, 06:24:16 AM »
My friend needs a quality and low cost VPS account and two hosts were advised him to have a deal with - hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com
So which host is better to choose?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal is needed to buy
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 06:26:00 AM »
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Vpsnine.com
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 04:44:07 AM »
The preferable option for VPS deals is only 4goodhosting.com. I have used their VPS for my online work and seo tools. You know, I haven't experience any downtime. They have exceptional support. It is really fast and I can say that they are professional when responding to my support emails. They are helpful and not arrogant when it is clear you created your own problem. Try them out!

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 05:05:55 AM »
It's really hard to choose between hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com because they are trustworthy and reliable in delivering quality IT services.
The combination of resourceful plans,. high uptime and quality support is attractive for many webmasters.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 07:09:16 AM »
   As for me Aspnix.com is the best option for your needs. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 06:18:49 AM »
I believe Vpsnine.com is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online. Join them via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vpsnine
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 06:42:03 AM »
  From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 06:03:23 AM »
 I know that with Aspnix.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 05:07:26 AM »
The best Vps host I know is Zetservers.com - pricing, features and tools are great.
These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 07:59:13 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 02:41:48 AM »
It is hard to say a lot about Hostingsource.com because they have never been a problem.

Their uptime is never an issue. Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/