Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Is Cloud hosting Really Cheaper?  (Read 5796 times)

berrybevan

• View Profile
    • SEO CLICK INDIA
Is Cloud hosting Really Cheaper?
« on: April 23, 2015, 03:35:11 AM »
By "normal hosting" do you mean running your own servers ?

Cloud hosting is generally cheaper because of economies of scale. A cloud provider (for example Amazon) can afford to have massive computing power that is then divided and distributed to the individual consumers at a lower price that you would pay for the hardware just for your needs.

But the main benefit is that you do not need to provide as much capital upfront for hardware. Instead you can just purchase the computing power you need from the Cloud provider, then very easily and quickly grow it as your needs increase.
Note that you still need to secure the proper skilled manpower to operate your cloud systems: security, backups, monitor, etc just like you would for your own servers.

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: Is Cloud hosting Really Cheaper?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 06:01:09 AM »
I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be best option to get cloud hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 04:59:24 AM »
 I think you should look for more reliable options to make a proper choice. I can name CoreSpace.com services as suitable for you. They are delivering low-cost fast hosting with helpful staff.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 05:01:25 AM »
    I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say CoreSpace.com is the best option to get cloud hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 05:05:50 AM »
I was a bit skeptical about the support and service when I first switched to HostingSource.com after a bad experience with my first host. But that soon changed. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. Check out their cloud hosting deals.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 04:09:44 AM »
  I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be best option to get cloud hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 02:39:10 AM »
Take a look at Glowhost.com cloud web hosting deals. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2022, 03:56:41 AM »
Are cloud hosting services really cheaper than traditional hosting? In some cases, it may be the case. However, before you make the switch, it's important to understand exactly what you're getting yourself into.

Traditional hosting providers offer a variety of features and options that can make them more expensive than cloud-hosting services. For example, traditional hosting providers often offer unlimited storage space and bandwidth, while cloud-hosting providers typically limit these resources. Additionally, most traditional hosting providers allow users to create their own websites and web applications from scratch, while most cloud-hosting providers only provide pre-made templates.

While there are exceptions to every rule, on average the cost of a website hosted on a traditional vs. cloud provider will be different. It's important to do your research and decide which type of hosting is best for your business before making any decisions.

david007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 05:20:51 AM »
bodHOST is the reliable web provider since they value their customers' demands, in my opinion. In the hosting market, support is essential because it assists customers in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating for their superb 24/7 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime.

Their administrative and technical teams have always been accessible to help you with any requests we've made and to guarantee that our transition to their server went smoothly.

Currently bodHOST is giving 30% OFF on Cloud Servers. Use this coupon Code "CSH30" and take advantage of this offer. This offer is valid till 30th of April 2022