Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for a good server  (Read 397 times)

sparkks26

• View Profile
Looking for a good server
« on: February 21, 2024, 01:11:05 PM »
I am looking for a good VPS for my private business. I plan to host a website, mail and a mobile application.
It would be good if the server is located in a data center in the USA. Also, I would like to get help from the technical support team to set up the server for my website and to set up the mails correctly. It is also important that the technical support team helps to solve problems quickly in case of malfunctions.
What do you think of hostrpo.com and ewallhost.com? Do you have any other options? I know that the services from hostrpo.com are quite good, but I want to hear more options.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a good server
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 02:12:48 AM »
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at Regvps.com Germany dedicated hosting solutions: Server i7-6700 - $59/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 5TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 07:11:57 AM »
OwnWebServers provides Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting services, offering you exclusive control and resources for your website or application. With a dedicated server, you can enjoy enhanced performance, security, and customization options, as you do not share the physical server with other users. This hosting solution is particularly suitable for businesses requiring high-level resource allocation, data privacy, and tailored configurations for optimal performance.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 11:23:53 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 01:20:00 AM »
I think you can still try services from hostpro.com. They are very well established in the market and still show great results. They have NVMe VPS plans that might be perfect for you. They have daily backups set up for their plans, which is very convenient because these copies are not stored on your service and do not consume disk space.
Also, their technical support works both via chat and tickets every day around the clock. They will help you with setup and transfer.
You should contact technical support for more details.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 08:45:48 AM »
Good servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.
 Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 02:23:33 AM »
Can recommend Serverunion.com web host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.
They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2024, 12:36:22 PM »
Good servers are available from owned-networks.net and ewallhost.com.
Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2024, 01:17:42 AM »
These guys are just plain ole awesome! The customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
I myself am quite happy with Neironvps.com server packages. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

manojshah

• View Profile
    • Hostbyte.in
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 02:47:59 AM »
If you're looking for a web hosting server that can ensure your website stays live online 24/7/365, Hostbyte Website Hosting Server could be a great option to consider. With various solutions like Linux hosting, windows hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, VPS hosting, and more, Hostbyte provides an ideal solution for website hosting. What's even better is that all these solutions are available at affordable rates, making it a cost-effective choice for website owners.
https://www.hostbyte.in

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 04:44:11 AM »
Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose Zipservers.com dedicated hosting.
Everything works well. My website is up and running and I love it! As for their server speeds, they are standard.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Today at 12:02:03 PM »
Reliable and rock-solid servers are available from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!