Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Digitalserver.com.mx vs QHoster.com

(1/3) > >>

Maichik:
Digitalserver.com.mx and QHoster.com have attractive VPS accounts and I have to choose the best one, what would you advise me to do?

MarcoXX:
As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to QHoster.com.

The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

westbrook:
I highly recommend 4goodhosting.com. The reliability and stability is the reason to stay with them. I have had a lot of great personal experience. You know what I haven't seen any downtime. When it comes to support service they respond really fast and clear. They are always online and ready to assist. Go with them for sure.

Littoc:
In terms of getting a quality VPS deal, use a2hosting.com or greenlionnet.com.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.  Prices are rock-bottom and affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.   

Alexcarter:
Well it was over 10 months I used QHoster.com hosting - everything works.
I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

facebook.com/qhoster - join them via facebook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version