Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: wordpress hosting  (Read 6761 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
wordpress hosting
« on: May 22, 2015, 03:14:02 AM »
 I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering wordpress hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found ViUX.com - what can you say about their services?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:18:25 AM by Fievez »

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 06:41:17 AM »
I suggest you to choose a reliable host like QualityHostOnline.com - Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount. They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 04:36:06 AM »
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 08:09:39 AM »
iFastNet.com and a2hosting.com provide attractive plans which are resourceful and cost not much.
Servers are supported well around the clock.
They are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 08:07:31 AM »
I have been using viux.com for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!
Very stable hosting.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

berrybevan

• View Profile
    • SEO CLICK INDIA
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:09:08 AM »
No. You can setup a free wordpress blog on wordpress.com that is hosted by them, but for wordpress.org which is open source software you will need to purchase your own hosting just like with any open source software. I highly recommend hostgator.com for this. They offer c-panel which has a built-in one click install application for Wordpress.

I used to use wordpress.com back in the day, but I have since started using wordpress on my own server. It's much more feature-rich and flexible. Definitely worth it.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 04:36:45 AM »
  Have you looked for reviews on them? I find ViUX.com to be a reliable webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 05:41:36 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 05:40:58 AM »
Now I see that ViUX.com is really quality host with high available support, featured plans and low pricing. Thanks for your replis.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 05:03:28 AM »
I've been using Webhost.pro for about 8 months. I run my site at their personal hosting plans. The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder.

They have a custom Linux kernel they made and one of the fastest networks in the world.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 02:50:53 PM »
Lol.. Vius take ages to load for me .. Thanks god I have my VPS's from www.webuzo.net . Those guys are super. No single downtime .. Check them out.